five everyday essentials

I am not a morning person. Like, not even a little. I have come a long way since having two kids, but I'm not going to lie, I still don't get up before 8am unless we have somewhere important to go.(I know. Please don't hate me!) 
Here are five everyday essentials that help make my morning, and therefore the rest of my day, a little more bearable.
  
five everyday essentials

























1. After having Lilah I looked like I hadn't slept in years. It was awful. Nothing, not even a full nights sleep, could combat the bags I had going on...It was horrifying. Eventually they went away, but when I got pregnant with Vaughn I had my eye out (har,har) for an eye cream that would get me through those first few sleepless months. I tried this, and cannot say enough good things about it! Weeks after having Vaughn my mother-in-law even said I looked like a teenager! If that doesn't make you drop everything and head out to get this, nothing will! I still use it faithfully everyday 10 months later.
2. Vaseline and I go way back. It's been a mainstay in my beauty arsenal since high school. I use it mainly to keep the old kisser looking soft and feeling smooth but in a pinch it's also a great moisturizer, cuticle cream, or frizz tamer. 
3. Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. If I could, I would have an iv drip started before I woke up so that I already had my first cup in me before the dreaded alarm /crying child /annoyed husband woke me up. Since that's not an option, I'll settle for drinking my brew out of a super cool mug, like this deer head one, instead. I'm super in love with kick ass kicking horse coffee...it's pricey-ish but so worth it.
4. I bought this eyeshadow palette from Hard Candy because I heard that it was a good substitute for Urban Decay's NAKED which, unfortunately, I just can't afford. I love it. I like that I can get so many different looks from one product. I usually swipe on one of the lighter nudes for everyday, but can also do a nicer eye if I'm feeling particularly chipper or even a smokey eye for a fancy night out!
5. Last, but certainly not least, BB Cream. I've tried a couple different brands and this is my favorite so far. It has less pigment than some that I've tried, which is good for me since I'm the palest person in Canada (it does, however, come in three different shades) I just use it in lieu of moisturizer in the AM and it makes me feel a little more put together all day even if I do just stay in my PJ's. (which I'm trying not to do anymore!)

Do you have any essentials that you just can't start your morning without?