Are you there world? It's me, Teri.



Hello, world. (Oh...and hi, Mom)

Welcome to five jones road. 

I have been wanting to start a blog for a long time now, but have been telling myself I'll start next week… Which turned into next month… And then next year. You know the drill. 

Well, next year is here and as one of my New Year's resolutions I am going to hit the publish button. I was hoping to have more of a plan before getting this show on the road, but I figure, like most things in life, it's best just to dive in, hope for the best, and learn along the way. 

And honestly, more likely than not, no one will be reading this blog but  my mom and I anyway ;)

So please, bear with me as I find my voice, learn how to use my computer (kidding…kinda), work my new camera and figure out where I want this blog to go. I'm sure it's going to be a hoot!

If anyone has any tips or advice I'd love to hear it!

Nice meeting you, and I hope you check back to see what we're up to soon.

Later gaters.






Labels: ,