Now THAT Blog is Da BOMB vol.1

In my last post I gave an extensive, but by no means all inclusive, list of all the ways I've been "keeping busy" and therefore letting myself be King Procrastinator on the 'ol blog front BUT I failed to mention the top spot.(Did I mention work and Netflix?) The numero uno way that I spend my time, and that, my friends, is stalking reading other blogs. 

I am always on the lookout for a good blog to follow and I die if the archives are easy to navigate because I lurve going back to post one and seeing how it all started...I've read YHL(who hasn't?), yellow brick home and Vintage Revivals all from post one, to name just a few.

I know what your thinking. Ain't nobody got time for dat. And I will admit, now that I'm back at work, I have less time to read a blog from start to current, but I'm still a sucker for a good post and love seeing my inbox fa-ull with new posts (Yes, I'm a receive new  post by email kinda girl). I figured, since I've done all the dirty work, I might as well share some of my favourite blogs with you fine folks. I'm calling it...Now THAT Blog is Da BOMB.

So here we go with Vol.1



The Garlic Diaries


PERFECT 30 MINUTE RED CURRY

I stumbled across this blog when I was looking for 21-day Fix recipes (no, I've never done 21-day fix. Why?), and not only does every dang recipe look mother effing delicious, and healthy (I know, who cares!) but Annie is also hilarious. Food + Funny = A winning combo in my books.

SIMPLE SESAME NOODLES

I don't know about you but thinking about putting food on the table every night makes me a little edgy and The Garlic Diaries has me laughing all the way to the freezer and through the twenty minutes it takes to heat up those chicken nuggets. The recipes are super family friendly, too. #win

30 MINUTE ONE POT HAMBURGER HELPER

I want to make EVERY recipe! And I will, I will, I will...but for now, I'm just enjoying filling up my Pinterest board with all of this goodness! So, if you are adulting better than I (or not, I don't judge), head straight over, but please be warned you will not be able to decide what to make for supper, so you might want to have a pizza already ordered. #justkeepingitreal.


30 MINUTE ONE POT BARBECUE CHICKEN QUINOA SKILLET

Enjoy!

Later Gators,